From 2 to 200 Locations we have you covered
MPLS is a good technology that has many benefits and is the go to network technology for multi-site enterprises. However, it has one huge downside, cost! Businesses struggle on a daily basis with the high price of this technology. All too often the high cost of MPLS leaves this technology beyond reach for many companies and reserved for those companies with deep pockets.
- MPLS costs $60.00 - $600.00 per Mbps per month
- Broadband costs $1.50 - $15.00 per Mbps per month
- MeshLINQ + Broadband costs - $3.50 - $30.00 per Mbps per month
With MeshLINQ this is no longer the case. Now there is a low cost alternative to MPLS. MeshLINQ will significantly reduce your infrastructure costs and will provide ALL the benefits of an MPLS service without compromising on quality or benefits. MeshLINQ seamlessly connects remote locations using widely-available broadband connections. By combining low cost broadband connections with MeshLINQ enterprises can significantly save on operating costs and drive down implementation times.
MeshLINQ™ MPLS Benefits
- Prioritize/optimize voice, video and data applications
- Nationwide coverage for nearly every U.S. and Canadian business address
- Mix access types to lower telecom costs
- Reduce transit delays and transaction times
- Divert traffic around link failures and network congestion
- Add new locations quickly
- Enhance security and simplify disaster recovery
- Streamline network implementation and management
More Value for your Money
If you are a company that is considering MPLS, struggling with cost or wondering if there is something more cost efficient you need to consider MeshLINQ. Enterprises across North America are shifting more and more to an MPLS-Internet-Hybrid and MeshLINQ is the catalyst for this change.
Products & Features
Different connection types and speeds
Instant failover without dropping sessions
Total sum of combined link speeds